Author Topic: Sqlite Error  (Read 8508 times)

I have been having an error every time i join a server. Only servers that work so far are Cca's, Badspot's, and mine. Here is a picture: 

In the middle of loading, before spawning, it gives me this error.  This has been happening ever since v19.

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland needs to have write permission to the Blockland folder.  If you have some security software or user permissions policy enabled that prevents Blockland from writing to disk then Blockland will not work. 

Aha!  It might be my lack of space? I have a critically low amount of space.. :/
I'm gonna remove some stuff.

Fixed! Thanks for the help kinda.

Badspot

• Administrator
Aha!  It might be my lack of space? I have a critically low amount of space.. :/
I'm gonna remove some stuff.

Did that end up being the problem or was it something else?

The lack of space was the problem, because when I had critically low amount of space, it didn't work. And when I deleted some stuff, it works fine

I get this too. I changed my BL folder, BL itself, base folder, and addons folder making everything Read And Write.
But I can't get it to work.

I have mac.

I get this too. I changed my BL folder, BL itself, base folder, and addons folder making everything Read And Write.
But I can't get it to work.

I have mac.

Wrong attachment.

Right one below.

Wrong attachment.

Right one below.
That just happened to me, started blockland again (Had to force quit), and it worked fine.
But it kinda gets annoying.

Ya... I tried that too. But it kept doing it, so I deleted unneeded files

How it does it WHENEVER I host, on multiplayer, and singleplayer/lan crash without any notice at all.

CONSOLE LOG
Yes I did trace(1); right before executing the crash.

Too big for attachment.
Link

AHA! Mine works now. I went through my addons folder and deleted all non-zip files. (Folders, a .rar trick etc.)

BUMP. Still happening.
I can press ok, but when datablocks far is %100 blue, it freezes.