Author Topic: M's Iconified Manbros Topic  (Read 10655 times)

do I have a part?
It's generalized, none of them actually stand for the people whose they are.

Ooh, fractals. Those aren't just an incredibly simple pdn effect.

I have here a Blockhead manbro I made. If there's somebody who wants to get rid of the big white box around it, be my guest.

I have here a Blockhead manbro I made. If there's somebody who wants to get rid of the big white box around it, be my guest.
That's not even close to our little 'layout' thing.

That's not even close to our little 'layout' thing.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did it have to be? I don't really give a damn whether it's close to the design or not. I just need help removing the white box. But no, obviously it's not the right design, so I'm not going to get any help it seems. Plus, it was custom, and it's my first real pixel art picture. Give me a damn break.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:25:19 AM by Comatose »

Why did you take that so personally? He only said it didn't fit the layout and you put "be my guest", so it is their choice whether they help or not+it doesn't make a difference whether it is your first or not, that wont change peoples minds.

Why did you take that so personally? He only said it didn't fit the layout and you put "be my guest", so it is their choice whether they help or not+it doesn't make a difference whether it is your first or not, that wont change peoples minds.

Sorry, I overreact a bit. But still, if it didn't fit the layout, he didn't have to say anything. I didn't even want it in the picture. I was saying 'be my guest' so that whoever would possibly do that for me could do that and possibly use the picture for their own purposes.

Also, new manbro:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:58:31 AM by Comatose »

This one sucks, but I'm not sure how good a blockhead can look, fitting the template.

This one sucks, but I'm not sure how good a blockhead can look, fitting the template.

The only reason I had mine go out of the layout is because of that exact reason.