Author Topic: Dynasty Warriors Online - Open Beta, FINALLY! :)  (Read 2062 times)

What about  bows???

WHERE ARE THE BOWS?!?!?!

I downloading right now!

The Aeria Games website is super handicapped. I made an account 2 years ago and forgot the password. So I do the password recovery things, but it doesn't give me my old password, it just logs me in without one. So now I can change the password to something I can remember. Every time I want to log in, I am going to have to use the recovery thing.

The Aeria Games website is super handicapped. I made an account 2 years ago and forgot the password. So I do the password recovery things, but it doesn't give me my old password, it just logs me in without one. So now I can change the password to something I can remember. Every time I want to log in, I am going to have to use the recovery thing.
Um, then how the forget are you going to play the game?

The recovery thing lets you change your password.

What about  bows???

WHERE ARE THE BOWS?!?!?!
It's still in beta and missing a lot of stuff, which is planned.

Um, then how the forget are you going to play the game?

The recovery thing lets you change your password.
Apparently, it does let you change your password, but my internet was running slow, so I closed the window before it loaded, and clicked the link again later, but it only works once. So I redid the thing and got my account fixed.

i was in the closed beta.
i have my gamepad set-up so it's like i'm still playing on my ps2.
 :cookieMonster:

K I STILL PLAY ALONE BUT TONIGHT I SLEEP

/bump

Oh and I'd like to mention that Wu is winning in every single war that they're involved in. :)

(Sure by only 4-5%, but still winning)

I would play but I can't be bothered to wait 2 hours for something that I could download later.

Oh and I'd like to mention that Wu is winning in every single war that they're involved in. :)

(Sure by only 4-5%, but still winning)
shoobies all the way, forget you.

It won't let me log in to the actual game... wat.