Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Help
»
How do I can I see farther?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: How do I can I see farther? (Read 548 times)
usaruler4567
November 04, 2010, 11:09:59 PM
How can I see farther and I know how to zoom with F but I want to remove the fog where I cant see and I mean a fog that is thick and hiding lots of bricks. When I spend like 20 min in the bedroom, fog starts to come in through the door and I cant see very far....
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Block_cop
November 04, 2010, 11:27:12 PM
Go to settings, Advenced settings, Uncheck Auto adjust view and set it to your own prefs.
MaxNikkos
November 05, 2010, 06:30:10 AM
Auto Adjust Draw-Distance
KoopaScooper
November 05, 2010, 12:03:29 PM
And if it starts lagging when you turn off the "Auto Adjust Draw-Distance" option (in the "advanced" tab in options,) go back into advanced, and turn "Vertex Lighting" on.
usaruler4567
November 05, 2010, 07:23:54 PM
Thanks a lot guys :D
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Help
»
How do I can I see farther?