Author Topic: Sentry and Sapper: 11/6/10  (Read 89482 times)

Uh, is that supposed to be helpful?

Uh, is that supposed to be helpful?
Basically, the sentry and the stand it is on are technically 2 different things, the stand being a static object, therefore it only faces North.

How do you destroy the sentry after planting it? (without someone destroying it)
Shoot it. I haven't used these in TDM yet, but it works in a DM.

I downloaded the sentry and my bricks, bots, bullets, and everything besides the map...is black.
Anyway to fix?
Just a glitch, Nvm
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:15:44 AM by Efmu »

already eaten by the page 2 monster i see

already eaten by the page 2 monster i see
Nomnomnom.
He likes this topic. :C

Beautiful. I don't take back what I said but this is just beautiful. My bro called it crappy just because It doesn't kill zombies but what fun would zombies be with a sentry killing everyone. But this made me tear up. I wanna be you when I turn 9 next year.

-Off Topic-
This is the reason that I have decided to model and learn to script.
I am currently working on two projects, one, the Lemon, I have already scripted and I have begun modeling. The other, I skeched when I was in skool, I'ma need help on. It is called the G.A.G. E.M. and its is a great idea.

Also, Beautiful, Just beautiful.

Beautiful. I don't take back what I said but this is just beautiful. My bro called it crappy just because It doesn't kill zombies but what fun would zombies be with a sentry killing everyone. But this made me tear up. I wanna be you when I turn 9 next year.

-Off Topic-
This is the reason that I have decided to model and learn to script.
I am currently working on two projects, one, the Lemon, I have already scripted and I have begun modeling. The other, I skeched when I was in skool, I'ma need help on. It is called the G.A.G. E.M. and its is a great idea.

Also, Beautiful, Just beautiful.
O_O

Also, you allready behave more mature then most of the forumers.
Good job! :O
*cough* ALT *cough*

O_O

Also, you allready behave more mature then most of the forumers.
Good job! :O
*cough* ALT *cough*
If I was like that do you think I would be talking so maturely? I am just trying to get my point across. Now, I don't really understand why, whatever you are trying to call me, would be playing blockland. Or taking their time up modeling or even building. If you took the "hint hint" I gave then it is obvious that I am most likely a teenager or somewhere around that age. I wouldn't just put my age out like that just so whatever you are trying to call me would look me up. Maybe you should think before you post.

I crash half the time when a sentry explodes. I was experiencing no lag at all before, so it's not my computer.

my cat turned into a :cookieMonster: tHX lol jk  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

If I was like that do you think I would be talking so maturely? I am just trying to get my point across. Now, I don't really understand why, whatever you are trying to call me, would be playing blockland. Or taking their time up modeling or even building. If you took the "hint hint" I gave then it is obvious that I am most likely a teenager or somewhere around that age. I wouldn't just put my age out like that just so whatever you are trying to call me would look me up. Maybe you should think before you post.
That's what they all say. ;P

"whatever you are trying to call me", what's with that?