Author Topic: Sentry and Sapper: 11/6/10  (Read 88890 times)

Blockland isn't supposed to be realistic.
Or we would have legs,btw I bet you have the blood and gore mod enabled so it can be more realistic.

I do not have the blood and gore mod, for your info.

And to prove my point about it being cheap, I got a 15 killstreak while camping with RC Sapper on Nobots DM server the other day. I don't care about realism, if I did I would say some crap like that the guy has to hold a remote after deploying the Sapper. I just care because it's cheap.

Anyways, I edited the script a week ago to make it one time use. Unfortunately I am not sure how to remove the Sapper from the player inventory after use, which remains the problem.

the sapper reminds me of the RC DX from COD, does it kill people?

the sapper reminds me of the RC DX from COD, does it kill people?

Bushi doesn't want it to be like CODs... why wouldn't it kill people?

Bushi doesn't want it to be like CODs... why wouldn't it kill people?
because it's C4 attached to a loving toy car. use logic

because cod totally loving invented rc car bombs

because cod totally loving invented rc car bombs
black sabath didn't invent heavy metal but when ever i hear it i think of them...

What? Use logic... Bushi made the *RC Sapper, not RC-XD.

Believe it or not, a bomb RC car was invented before COD used them.

What? Use logic... Bushi made the *RC Sapper, not RC-XD.

Believe it or not, a bomb RC car was invented before COD used them.
loving seriously?  it reminds me of the rc RC-XD because it's more commonly known. jeez, besides it's still a loving bomb on an rc car. that will kill you, just because it saps sentries doen't mean it won't kill you.

Can't wait for you to put it up on RTB.  :cookieMonster:

loving seriously?  it reminds me of the rc RC-XD because it's more commonly known. jeez, besides it's still a loving bomb on an rc car. that will kill you, just because it saps sentries doen't mean it won't kill you.
all around he means A loving BOMB ON A loving CAR, like kamikaze truck :3 and he means it sapps ur by using explosive powar

all around he means A loving BOMB ON A loving CAR, like kamikaze truck :3 and he means it sapps ur by using explosive powar
yes, it's like an advanced grenade.