Sentry and Sapper: 11/6/10

Author Topic: Sentry and Sapper: 11/6/10  (Read 88893 times)

does it have a time it goes out
No.
can you set it as a killstreak?
Through scripting, you probably could.

can you please put this on RTB? I like RTB alot better than forums...  Either way epic shiz man

i have a question:how do you make it shoot at Zapts zombies?

wasnt this already made???

I actually mistook this as Sentry and Fapper: 11/6/10

Love it, there is however a few issues with AI detection and the texture overlapping pisses me off.

This Mod = SPIEZ SAPPEN MAH SENTRIE!

This needs a feature on the welder, a way to downgrade(and eventually destroy) your sentry.

This is becuase, the only downside to this add-on is that you cannot get rid of sentry.

You can build a new one, but not get rid of sentry all together.

This needs a feature on the welder, a way to downgrade(and eventually destroy) your sentry.

This is becuase, the only downside to this add-on is that you cannot get rid of sentry.

You can build a new one, but not get rid of sentry all together.
Shoot your sentry, or use /clearsentries.

Credit to: Space Guy, Aloshi, Jaydee, the testers who actually got the files to use personally rather then just being on the server

Fine Print: The best way to say "Uhhh, yeah I did put you in the credits! Are you blind?!

Anyway, the sapper needs to have the wheels move when it turns. They just stay in the same postition and it kinda messes it up. Plus, it would've been A LOT of fun if it was like controlling a helicopter: "Goddamn hard!"

Despite a few flaws, the sapper is probably one of the best add-ons I've used. 7/10

As for the sentry, I see no problems. Although this flaw is personal, I wish it could be set to attack 1/3 teams in a mini-game. But I know that's outta the question. 10/10

<N1nj@h 3d1t>: Invisible sentries up in this b**ch?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:50:07 PM by Ev Dowg »

I fixed a couple bugs and made it compatible with the Disguise Kit (although it's not a great item).
I also noticed that at least the mg sentry fires above the targets head at a large distance. Not sure what causes that..