Author Topic: I can't handle this... School is pushing too hard :c  (Read 4255 times)

You think you have it hard. In the first week of school I had 5 projects to turn in in 3 days. They were big ones to.

You think you have it hard. In the first week of school I had 5 projects to turn in in 3 days. They were big ones to.
Lier.


I have barely any homework in my Freshman year of highschool, and I am seeing everyone around me get piled on. I guess I got lucky/ I can do most of it in class.

If I can read and do a book report (oh sorry, 'Literary brown townysis') on the unabridged Les Misérables in one month, then doing two book reports on two shorter books should not be a problem.

That was 1,463 pages. How long is your book?

Good god you're the epitome of laziness.

Two MONTHS? I had 3 weeks to do a music project, and 1 month to do a math project.

So don't complain.

You think you have it hard. In the first week of school I had 5 projects to turn in in 3 days. They were big ones to.
Quote from: Profile
Age 12

Totally.

I had two weeks to go out, find some graveyard, find six graves, and get some history and stuff on them.

Only I didn't mind.

Mainly because I forgot to do it.
Completely.

D:

This is how much pressure my teacher gives me:

I have to read all 7 harry potter books in 1 week every month D:<

:on topic:
TELL YOUR DR. OCTOMOTHERlovingGONAPUS TEACHER

Oo
/
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\

If you have two months, start reading. I finished a 280 page book in a few days.
Stop whining.


you have 2 damn months
lets say 60 days

300/60= 5
5 pages per day at the least

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW