Author Topic: Ice Bunker (3 .PNGs, each 1024x768. Demo Version)  (Read 2295 times)

Since I'm on a limit of blocks, and I love bunkers/towers, I started work on a low-requirement bunker. It didn't look good plain so I sprayed it with some transparent light blue along with a Pearl effect, along with adding my name to the top of it, along with a title... The result looks nice to me, at least. (Also built it high up by using a shelf in the map.)

Sorry about the image sizes. If they're too much trouble, I'll get them re-sized, but at least they're .PNGs... Also, as I posted in another forum, that I might be a retail user in March 5th-15th. =D

Hope you at least liked my bunker. =)

I Dont See Any Pics??

Since I'm on a limit of blocks, and I love bunkers/towers, I started work on a low-requirement bunker. It didn't look good plain so I sprayed it with some transparent light blue along with a Pearl effect, along with adding my name to the top of it, along with a title... The result looks nice to me, at least. (Also built it high up by using a shelf in the map.)

Sorry about the image sizes. If they're too much trouble, I'll get them re-sized, but at least they're .PNGs... Also, as I posted in another forum, that I might be a retail user in March 5th-15th. =D

Hope you at least liked my bunker. =)
He's got the image code things right :/

Whats wrong? Were they removed?

Hm... Even if you refresh they are still not see-able.

pics dont work =(((((((((((

Its crappy photobucket.
Upload to some other better one.