Poll

What Do You Think?

Great
3 (60%)
Good
1 (20%)
Meh
0 (0%)
Poor
1 (20%)
Need To See More Videos
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Tales of Symphonia Co-Op Let's Play [Part 4&5 Released!] 11/12/2010  (Read 2511 times)




yogamoanyo
3 seconds ago

i win
yogamoanyo
7 seconds ago

thirty
BuddysMyCat
9 seconds ago
This has been flagged as spam   show
yogamoanyo
3 minutes ago

twelve
yogamoanyo
3 minutes ago

eleventh
yogamoanyo
3 minutes ago

tenth
yogamoanyo
3 minutes ago

nineth
yogamoanyo
4 minutes ago

eighth
yogamoanyo
4 minutes ago

seventh
yogamoanyo
4 minutes ago

sixth
yogamoanyo
5 minutes ago

fifth
BuddysMyCat
2 hours ago

fourth
BuddysMyCat
2 hours ago

third
BuddysMyCat
2 hours ago

second
BuddysMyCat
2 hours ago

first





It went to 30

YT can count to 30 but BL can only count to 10.

YT can count to 30 but BL can only count to 10.

well if you want to be technical it was BL .. because I was the first 4 and then yoga took it from there  :cookieMonster:

well if you want to be technical it was BL .. because I was the first 4 and then yoga took it from there  :cookieMonster:

You guys suck. :P

I had to delete all your dam comments.

Bwamp? Also I'm going to upload 2 more parts later tonight.