Poll

What Do You Think?

Great
3 (60%)
Good
1 (20%)
Meh
0 (0%)
Poor
1 (20%)
Need To See More Videos
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Tales of Symphonia Co-Op Let's Play [Part 4&5 Released!] 11/12/2010  (Read 2505 times)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:59:44 PM by keonesan »

Dammit I accidently closed my browser when i was uploading part 2. I'll upload it later. :C

What were you playing this on?

What were you playing this on?

It's meant for the gamecube and comes as 2 discs but we're playing it with Wii's compatibility thingy.

oh holy stuff let me at em with my prism stars.


The intro is a tad long, also what happened to the other play through you were doing?

The intro is a tad long, also what happened to the other play through you were doing?

We're still doing the Halo: Reach thing.

In fact we're almost done recording it but I haven't bothered uploading all the videos.

EDIT: I added an annotation that you can click to skip it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:12:53 AM by keonesan »

Oh stuff. I did some research and in our LP we'll have to wind up fighting this forgeter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxMUH8t5yVY

D:

What is this? I don't even...

oh holy stuff let me at em with my prism stars.

Oh now I see. It's a tech move. :/

I just watched a video of it. Lol.


Yaaay ToS :D
Me and my friend recently started playing this again. I've beated it about 7 times. o.o

EDIT: Wii compatibility thing? Wut's that :o
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:44:45 AM by dawngaward0110 »

Yaaay ToS :D
Me and my friend recently started playing this again. I've beated it about 7 times. o.o

I love this game. This is my first time playing it and my friend has only played halfway through the game so this is kinda like a blind run. We're probably going to wind up beating the game before we record and I'm also going to try and get a copy of the game today.

I'm uploading Part 3 today but not at the moment. I'll get around to it though.