Author Topic: KOTH_Roadvalley- For all your chokey needs  (Read 4190 times)

Hosting now. I'll be AFK again.

Is it true that it's down?

It's down at the moment, It'll be up after a quick edit.

Aw man, i come back from dinner and it's down again. ;_;
Hope to play soon, i find it a very interesting map.

Perhaps you can convert it to a capture the point map though?
That could make the fight somewhat more interesting.
Not that it is boring now, no not at all.
But perhaps you could try it sometime to see the effect.

I'm devoloping a building style like this called "concentration." The players will be funneled into a small corridor like your "choking" point. Mine is a CTF called CTF_Railroad. A railroad extends from to Blue intelligence through the corridor to the Red intelligence.

It's good, but I don't get why there are roads for that small part... The road starts at a wall and ends in a wall. What would the use of that be? Make tunnels (That you can't enter) at the side.

Aw man, i come back from dinner and it's down again. ;_;
Hope to play soon, i find it a very interesting map.

Perhaps you can convert it to a capture the point map though?
That could make the fight somewhat more interesting.
Not that it is boring now, no not at all.
But perhaps you could try it sometime to see the effect.

A capture point would just go off way too fast for it to be fun anymore.

It's good, but I don't get why there are roads for that small part... The road starts at a wall and ends in a wall. What would the use of that be? Make tunnels (That you can't enter) at the side.

I made those already, but I have no pictures.

EDIT: About to host.

EDIT2: Crashed, damn.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:50:01 PM by Pliny »

Did i miss it...
AGAIN? :C

I did that.

Stole My Words.

Refreshing the main page untill the server status shows the server is online. >:C

Refreshing the main page untill the server status shows the server is online. >:C

I have school today, so don't expect a server until at most 5:00 P.M EST.

:c

Why is it whenever I leave something interesting is up?
I miss all the good servers at my dad's house, he has some old windows XP laptop.