Author Topic: Windows 7 BlockLand fanz!!  (Read 6026 times)

Hay!! i have finished my blockland theme 4 windows 7!!!
it has some sounds that may get annoying but its an easy fix :D

Well heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?oeoea4bbdz5zdk0

There no spam sounds fixed some sounds too
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:26:57 AM by HunterX »

Hay!! i have finished my blockland theme 4 windows 7!!!
it has some sounds that may get annoying but its an easy fix :D

Well heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mefoqx7glki28o4

This belongs in creativity.

No pictures, I need to see it to know what it is.
also
This belongs in creativity.

How the Hell can i open the  mepack

umm... to open you just double click it and thats it and to extract just right click and click extract here. 

This is coolio. Please make screenys for the others. :)

Herehere guys:

It changes your desktop to be the default blockland images, and it does the fade out thing like BL main menu. Coolio! It also changes sounds and stupfs
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:46:19 PM by Pew446 »

This is actually really badass

Hey can some one tell me wht it does cause i dont have a clue realy and were do i save it to?
omfg i have windows 7 and its badass cool as stuff it A-mazing  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:weee weee my mother sucked snake

/Agree

Kay forget read the topic. This is a theme for windows 7 that changed your desktop picture, sounds and colors, to what blockland would use, like the default screenshots and sounds the game came with. It's clever but I do think this isn't a add-on for blockland and belongs in creativity.

Hey can some one tell me wht it does cause i dont have a clue realy and were do i save it to?
omfg i have windows 7 and its badass cool as stuff it A-mazing  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:weee weee my mother sucked snake
What is this I don't even
No pictures, I need to see it to know what it is.
/Agree

This is coolio. Please make screenys for the others. :)

Herehere guys:

It changes your desktop to be the default blockland images, and it does the fade out thing like BL main menu. Coolio! It also changes sounds and stupfs
Then how is it windows? I can do that on my mac without downloading anything. It's not called theme unless it changes the blockland side by the way. It's desktop on mac or windows.

The main thing is that this isn't an add-on and the OP is a complete moron.

All you need to do to get a fading background thing on Windows 7 is to go to Personalize and select a folder which you want it to display pictures from.