Author Topic: Noob launcher looks weird in Retail Blockland  (Read 7762 times)

I was able to convert my nooblauncher, but it came out looking weird

And how do i give it a ItemIcon?

Here's the noob launcher from RTB

Here's the noob launcher from Retail Blockland

Why is my Retail one not shadowed and why is the muzzle part green instead of black?

nice gun and yes..why are you wearings a female bodys?

nice gun and yes..why are you wearings a female bodys?
I thought it looked like a female body, i don't like the male one, its too boxy, but i think the female body makes me look cool

Most Likely the Muzzle is Transparent or some thing like that, You'll have to edit the file and see if Gloom and that jazz isn't turned up in Materials.

Most Likely the Muzzle is Transparent or some thing like that, You'll have to edit the file and see if Gloom and that jazz isn't turned up in Materials.
The .cs in the add-ons folder?

And the muzzle, i think i forgot to copy it's texture over, it had that black.blank one, i gotta go get it, if its not there that is

It looks weird in Blockland because it doesn't match the style of the game in the slightest bit. At least that's my opinion.

It's too detailed. Block it down.

Well, i fixed the muzzle, it was because i forgot black.blank, now i made a energy sword for Retail, but they both are still not shadowed, they're at max brightness, lol not a weapon you'd wanna use in a dark death match :P

It's too detailed. Block it down.
How?

Shaper - Milkshape - Win.

Model a blocko weapon, don't rip off other people's work. That's what he means.

Model a blocko weapon, don't rip off other people's work. That's what he means.
Huh? I made it, do how am i ripping off others?

And Spation is just confusing me with that "Shaper - Milkshape - Win." thing, -.- Retail is so confusing...

^ I agree. It was easier to port in RTB.

^ I agree. It was easier to port in RTB.
I don't concur! Retail is so much easer to mod. :Z
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:04:18 PM by stevey1000 »

Concur means agree. Why are you arquing with him if you agree?