Author Topic: Functions in DSO'ed files  (Read 4467 times)

Badspot,

Would it be possible to release a list of the functions in the DSOs with a description of what they do?
That way, we could use packages to create more interesting mods and we still wouldn't be able to crack BLR.

Or he could just take out the ones and put it in a different file and keep the system files dso'd

I don't think that's possible. :?

Of course it is you dumbshit, he has the original .cs's, if he took out the functions that we are allowed to mod then put it in a different .cs and keep the system files dso'ed then we're all happy!

LOL UNBANNED!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 02:45:07 AM by Oxcorp »

Of course it is you dumbshit, he has the original .cs's, if he took out the functions that we are allowed to mod then put it in a different .cs and keep the system files dso'ed then we're all happy!
Wait a minute, I did not insult anybody!
And make sure that the .dso's don't seem to be able to decrypt.

Oxcorp. Shut the fap up. Don't go calling people stupid, your not the brightest button in the box either.

your not the brightest button in the box either.
i lol'd

User was banned for this post
Pwnt, BTW There are tools and functions to dump all the functions, but are you gonna create a whole mod, like RtB scale? No, so you don't really need it right now. I'm content with everything, but the jets. I hate them... I need stronger jets...

User was banned for this post
This is more like it.

Open console. Press space then tap tab until you get to the end of all the functions.

OR

Open console. Type start of command then press tab until you can see the finish of the command.

Open console. Press space then tap tab until you get to the end of all the functions.

OR

Open console. Type start of command then press tab until you can see the finish of the command.
That's quite useful  :cookie:.
Too bad it doesn't show what parameters a function takes.

Thanks! I never knew that