Author Topic: Gas Mod [V1.3]  (Read 25167 times)

This is stuff and worthless, so is your dumb radio crap.
Stop making stuffty things, scout31.

OnEatbeans > Playersetgas > 9.9 > 2012.
Good One. Ontopic: Seems Ok. I'll DL it.

Saw you needed a Gasoline can. Made up a quick model. Free for anyone else to use as well.

Click^

Edit: Haven't tested this in any way, let me know if there are issues.

No more endless cop chases! Hurrah!

this would be great ina city rp and you have to go to a gas station to get more fuel. is there a way, where, when you press a brick your vehicle(s) get more fuel in them ? if so plz make or could you pm it to me

Saw you needed a Gasoline can. Made up a quick model. Free for anyone else to use as well.

Click^

Perfect.

Click^

Thanks. It works, just adding the rest of the script.

Scout, please post your RP chat system please.
(Saw it in holding tank)

Scout, please post your RP chat system please.
(Saw it in holding tank)
Wasn't me.

Yeah it's in the hundreds because I clicked the download button 159 times just for fun

Uh oh, my cow ran out of gas! It diedUh oh, my bull ran out of gas! It Broke its legUh oh, my AA turret ran out of gas! Its paint chippedUh oh, my bench ran out of gas! Fat guy sat on itUh oh, my rowboat ran out of gas! Shark ate itUh oh, my skateboard ran out of gas! You failed and broke itUh oh, my bike ran out of gas! Its tire poppedUh oh, my cat ran out of gas! It diedUh oh, my funball ran out of gas! You popped it with your teethUh oh, my sailboat ran out of gas! Jaws ate itUh oh, my beachball ran out of gas! A Guy ate it

Funball is a ball that holds 5 people and is made of only a metal frame.

It would be more realistic.

/support
not like make it or anything

Scout31 has no clue what he is doing.
Then make your own damn version.