Author Topic: Tool_RC  (Read 7631 times)

You've waited for it...
You've wanted it...
Presenting the grand daddy Remote Control!

Full credit to fooly cooly! I TAKE NO CREDIT!
Drive your tank into battle while hanging back, safely in the bunker!
Or go all out in extreme racing with (resized) turismos in the back alley with your friend!

Link Removed
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:50:10 PM by Blaze0 »

although you can just search this i don't think the link to original may work still no DL tho
waste of time
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:33:21 PM by Zeta Champ »

You've waited for it...

Waited for it?  People like you have been reposting this stuffty add-on for ages now; nobody has been waiting for you to give us the 100th mediafire link to Fooly Cooly's RC controller.

There are a bunch of these Rc tool topics.
It isn't even that good.

you coulda just searched it handicap.
the link still works.

Old link still works.

Not to mention it sucks ass. you have to be RIGHT ON TOP of the vehicle to get it to work, and not all vehicles work. It's also pretty glitchy if Spacebar has a function other than brake. Or if left clicking has a function.

All in all it's not worth it.

I thought this was still on RTB, too.

Gee this guy gets stupider and stupider.

I like how every post says almost the exact same thing.

Whats so hard by mounting a vehicle and driving it?

Whats so hard by mounting a vehicle and driving it?

Old link still works.

Not to mention it sucks ass. you have to be RIGHT ON TOP of the vehicle to get it to work, and not all vehicles work. It's also pretty glitchy if Spacebar has a function other than brake. Or if left clicking has a function.

All in all it's not worth it.
i find the jump-jet combo useless, the spacebar isn't glitchy, it's just you guys are idiots and can't figure out that with the jump-jet combo on, you jet when you press it, which dismounts you
i've never seen it where i had to be on top of the vehicle to use the RC either, when playing around with it before, i was always next to it

also, pointless topic is pointless

Im almost positive this is on rtb

You've waited for it...
You've wanted it...
Presenting the grand daddy Remote Control!

Full credit to fooly cooly! I TAKE NO CREDIT!
Or go all out in extreme racing with (resized) turismos in the back alley with your friend!

Get it here!
Um, we haven't waited for it... Oh, and is FoolyCooly still on the forums? Because the last time I saw a post from FoolyCooly it was, like, February 2009 or something...