Author Topic: ►►►Don't Post Full Songs.  (Read 251382 times)

How do you not test it? Do you just get a song, loop, convert to ogg, and upload?

I didn't test it in game as a music block. I didn't see it as being a problem, seeing as it is a music file, not some super complex script..

Ok, so, I have people complaining about my songs, On my server, of which they are not forced to come. Someone told me I was going to be banned because they were gonna tell Badspot. If I don't post the songs on the forums, BS can't do sh!t to me, can he?

thx and g00d4y

You can mod the game so ever graphic is a giant wang, but as long as you don't advertise your server or post the mod of the forums I don't think he can do anything.

Besides, Badspot wouldn't do much. You'd be beaten by Step 1: Games instead.

ya i know i bumped but i got a question.
what if its like around 750 kb?
and what if its music like techno? you can't get sued by that.

You're sooo stupid. The 500 kb limit is to save people from downloads. Techno music is usually copyrighted. Read the damn thread.

huh?
sharing any media can get you sued almost. as it all came from someone, or some record company

techno music dont just appear out of nowhere. SOMEONE made it... most likely someone that has made money off it for himself, a likely person to sue you for sharing

So 304KB is reasonably small right?

You're sooo stupid. The 500 kb limit is to save people from downloads. Techno music is usually copyrighted. Read the damn thread.
no stuff thats why i asked if i can do around 750 not if you got dial-up, and i know you can't put the whole song in it. and not alot of those techno songs are copyrighted. i said
, its not like im doing it now.
techno music dont just appear out of nowhere. SOMEONE made it... most likely someone that has made money off it for himself, a likely person to sue you for sharing
no stuff, where do you think most music came from?

Someone else!
they said the limit is 500 KB so im guessing your in the green.

I was answering your question on my last post.
...where do you think most music came from?

Someone else!

But I guess it seems good, considering now it's mono that it halved in size...

no ice cream, where do you think most music came from?

hey, your the one telling us you cant get sued for sharing techno.
check yourself

Alot of techno is free to use, because most of it is indie.