Author Topic: You bought it?  (Read 8344 times)

But i digress.

I WAS FORKING JOKING!

Ok, mocheeze, please just unban me and we can forget about these shenanigans.

88th

NEVAR FORGET.
89th, I was.
Pwnd.
So, what, I was "pwned" just because you got your key right before I did? You suffering from complex of some sort? :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:25:24 PM by Grimsy »

"an inferiority complex"?

Your stupidity makes me laugh.

"an inferiority complex"?

Your stupidity makes me laugh.
Fix'd. Besides, I was merely uneducated in the field of psychological stuff (at least when it comes to the English versions of the terms).

And the way you make yourself look superior makes ME laugh. :cookieMonster:

<jumps in> Your both suffering from the curse of Jervan the 3rd, and, should you keep posting crap about nothing, you will swallow your tongue, run a bath of gravy, and your nails will fall off revealing old dominoes.

what about the 0002 server?

315......... XD AND I WAS 69TH POST
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:13:10 AM by Metalhed592 »

So, this thread is a few days old.  Please don't hang me.  I just wanted to say that I was going to buy retail, when I realized that I didn't have enough money to do so.  You see, I was "forced" to buy something else.  As a result, I won't be able to afford BLR for a few more weeks.

What was it I was "forced" to buy instead you ask?  Sadly, this pointless thing is what I bought:

Yes, I know my money would have been spent better on Blockland, but I couldn't pass this deal up.  Hopefully, once I've got some money back after this, I'll be able to afford Blockland.  Perhaps next month.  Mouser X over and out
Seriously though, this was TOTALLY worth it.  I'd pass up BLR in heartbeat for this...

It does look "wicked fun" to build.

Now we just need to get someone to build that in Blockland... :cookieMonster: