Author Topic: QuArK Problems  (Read 2686 times)

I've made a made using Prism, 8 sides and when i Export it says Cannot find shape.
Does any one know how I could fix this because I spent ages working on this and the level is made mostly of that shape which means if I have to do it again I have to start all over.

Do you think its the Map2Dif exporter I'm using the old version but I doubt it is..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:04:52 PM by Packer »

Do you have any blue or turquoise lines on your screen?

.dif and prism/spheres are not good friends
sorry
took me about twenty tries when making BDv1 to find this out

Yeah, trying to make any shape beyond like 8 faces is impossible. The stupid converter is so lame.

Yeah, trying to make any shape beyond like 8 faces is impossible. The stupid converter is so lame.

What do you mean, I just exported this torus, and some of the brushes that make it up have 12 faces.

Packer, I just exported a 8 sided prism, I don't really feel like posting a picture though.

I really have no clue what the problem everyone is having, I've been exporting spheres and toruses and prisms with no problem at all.

I realize I'm bumping the topic, but I think this needs to be addressed.

Thats Really weird I can only export some Models if they haven't been edited. I think my map2dif is old and broken or some thing like that its very annoying and I can never seem to get it to work with some of the shapes.

If you look on my Sewers map you can see that I used 10 sided cylinder but if you Turned it to its side it wouldn't export so I couldn't get the map just the way I wanted to.