Author Topic: Generic City!  (Read 4129 times)

Imageshack decided to go to homo town so...

Still making junk in it, but no one else will contribute.

Don't rate, I don't want the opinion of some Blockhead elitist, just showing for fun.

Nice. I like it, the Large building could use some interiors, walls on the inside would make it look less hollow.

Well I just built a frame for it, haven't changed it around for use yet, it doesn't even have stairs all the way to the 5th floor yet. XD

6th floor is my executive penthouse >_>

Oh hey I didn't know you actually played Blockland. Or Age of Time for that matter. I thought you just lurked and shat on people.

So anyway, yeah, pretty neat build. Some creative use of bricks there, I like it. Add some interiors to the big building and it'll be great :P.

It started out as a test building in Retail, Bliotech that is.(Has a hidden Peaceful sound brick in wall)
Then the Ida B. Wells State Park was a test of different cosmetic and technical features(Jello,  Emitters, Brick Macros, and a hidden Icy sound Brick)
The parking lot was used for lighting(The one light flickers)

The Lou Dobbs Industrial Complex was a whatever thing :P

I remember you doing the Lab, lol that was cool.

Lou Dobbs is mostly brown with an antenna now, makes it look less sterile but still dank industrial.

If anyone was wondering the Lou Dobbs design was majorly ripped off of King Tinks Detailed City. I made a few modifications to it.

Imageshack decided to go to homo town so...

Still making junk in it, but no one else will contribute.

Don't rate, I don't want the opinion of some Blockhead elitist, just showing for fun.
10/10

You might want to chill out on the stupid posts, oni deku link, you will be banned if you continue making them.

Very nice, its a good built town, have fun when people come in and destroy it with RL LOL THAT WOULD BE FUN!

10/10

Glad to see some like it :P

A bunch of noobs came into my server putting the buildings down...while they mad half assed square box techno raves or something.

You might want to chill out on the stupid posts, oni deku link, you will be banned if you continue making them.
What? im rating  it ,humping tractor

Try talking to store on that matter.

That post = stupid = irony.

This one too.