Poll

should i shut down War maker's?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: ---WM---  (Read 322 times)

WM Stand's for War Maker's Just to let you know.
-----------------------------------------
      What We Are
We make Team Death Match's , Capture Point's , Capture The Flag's , Death Match's , Zombie's , Survival Match's

All we make is what you find Up^^^^There. We make stuff from Easy To Medium To Hard Games. Small To Meduim To Big To Huge maps.

How to APP

If you want to APP For the Admin In the MineGame you'll have to APP For the Builder Or the Eventer. To APP for Military You'll have to See what you have to do

Apps

Builder - If you want to APP for builder You'll have to build something at least two floors high or at lest a 64x64 in Terrain.

Eventer - If you want to APP For Eventer it has to be something better than On PlayerTouch > player > Addhealth > 100 Better than that. It atleast's has to be Atleast over 5 event's long.

Military -  If you want in for Military You have to prove your self in a TDM or a DM ageist me or another Leader.

Up Comeing Build.

Power Out ( Zombie's)

Build Done.

Death Ship's (TDM)

Members List

Builder's List
-------------------

Eventer's List
--------------------

Miliatary List
-------------------

Leader's - Co_Leader' - Super Admins - Admins - Host
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hard_Rhino ----- (Fourms) RaIder915 (Leader - Super Admin - Host)

-------------------------
  Contacting
-------------------------

If you wanna set up a APP. PM or message me on the Fourm's here.

If you have a Build Or Event You'll Probable be able to find my DeD Server on Blockland i'll put it up around 4:00 to about 6:30 pm every Weekend.

Meeting's will be Every Sunday Around 5:00pm whare i live.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:31:41 PM by RaIder915 »

Not bad but you need a list of members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          [ News Letters ] [ News Letters ]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear People,

Looking for Three Co-Leader's, Co-Leader's Will be able to help with Project's like the next build and help with the name's, They can choose a TDM DM or Capturing Point's.

Co-Leader's can get promtied to a Leader... Todo so You must come to atleast Every metting and only miss about 3 or 5 Possable 15 If you Help Build......Like..TDm or what you find Up there!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:00:02 PM by RaIder915 »