Author Topic: are my friends still here?  (Read 2338 times)

I think I remember mogarf and pew, and in game I was also thechaotic1.

I think I remember mogarf and pew, and in game I was also thechaotic1.
idk.
I'm James in game.

Know any of them?

The Doctor, Butler, xavit12, Frontrox, Grumpy, devildogelite, Jay the Cartoonist, TheBlackParrot, JD, CJwarrior, The Russian, Darksnow5601, U.S. Air Marshall, Volga, brickybob, Qwepir, Max4344, Greekgeeker, WRB852, Commander sushi, Unwritten Calender, thechaotic1, ultimamax, NEkram, keonesan, yogamoanyo, Drak, siddiet, CopBlock, eccles, Molasses, Morning Prime, Dr.Block, Uristqwerty, JAW959, Sabbin, Albatross, yuki, Leftus, Frederik, JamestheLeet, Jacob 123456789, reaper, n0cturni, Hiiro3293, DracoSoul, Eryehk, skelolego229, Marcem, Pew446, Racer, Spenny, Night Fox, shafin25, Solid, Papa EPAL, Xinakam, JimJam, Desolation, aticorpd, Anti-Block, Nexus, wolfy, LegoEggo, NPCKiller, vidkid1996 2, Void, ciber spy, legowolf3d, Robo Noob, Blockomanian, dashessian7, Kira100000, NinjaWilko

Only myself.........

Know any of them?
-namesnip-
Oh hey cool I'm in there
does that make me cool or something

Know any of them?

The Doctor, Butler, xavit12, Frontrox, Grumpy, devildogelite, Jay the Cartoonist, TheBlackParrot, JD, CJwarrior, The Russian, Darksnow5601, U.S. Air Marshall, Volga, brickybob, Qwepir, Max4344, Greekgeeker, WRB852, Commander sushi, Unwritten Calender, thechaotic1, ultimamax, NEkram, keonesan, yogamoanyo, Drak, siddiet, CopBlock, eccles, Molasses, Morning Prime, Dr.Block, Uristqwerty, JAW959, Sabbin, Albatross, yuki, Leftus, Frederik, JamestheLeet, Jacob 123456789, reaper, n0cturni, Hiiro3293, DracoSoul, Eryehk, skelolego229, Marcem, Pew446, Racer, Spenny, Night Fox, shafin25, Solid, Papa EPAL, Xinakam, JimJam, Desolation, aticorpd, Anti-Block, Nexus, wolfy, LegoEggo, NPCKiller, vidkid1996 2, Void, ciber spy, legowolf3d, Robo Noob, Blockomanian, dashessian7, Kira100000, NinjaWilko

hey look thers me :D

Did somebody say Hiiro3293?

Hello forumer who is not known with my name probably.

Know any of them?

How could you forget the person who's been here longer then every person on that list! You know with the T in his name.

How could you forget the person who's been here longer then every person on that list! You know with the T in his name.

badspoT  :cookieMonster:

badspoT  :cookieMonster:
Yes! I was going to go for that joke but i couldn't fit it into a short sentence.

How could you forget me? :cookieMonster:

think he just copy and pasted the list of people online

Actually I do remember tails.