Poll

What game?

Black Ops
12 (33.3%)
Reach
17 (47.2%)
Left 4 Dead
1 (2.8%)
Left 4 Dead 2
6 (16.7%)
GTA: IV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Community Playdate - Xbox - Play?  (Read 24508 times)

I forgot what it says, I'm just playing with other people now anyway :o

WE NEED MORE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOIN OUR GAME :C

mk so.. so far we've played with 4 people! pretty good if you ask me.

cyanian ditched us and so did unwritten calender :[
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 11:08:33 PM by SpreadsPlague »

cyanian ditched us and so did unwritten calender :[
They couldn't handle the PURE BADDASSERY that is COD!

I'll join. Shoot me a friend request, I'm online right now

for some reason it won't let me join still D:

people who we've played with:

SpreadsPlague
_Rave_
Hiiro[insert numbers]
DrPepper
Cheezr
Unwritten Calender

might be more but I forgot?


« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:07:15 AM by SpreadsPlague »


people who we've played with:

SpreadsPlague
_Rave_
Hiiro[insert numbers]
DrPepper
Cheezr

might be more but I forgot?
i played with you for one round



well I'd call that a success. we should do this more often!

well I'd call that a success. we should do this more often!

Yeah that was pretty fun

That was generally awesome.

You guys stopped playing after I did?

That was generally awesome.

You guys stopped playing after I did?

I did. dunno about the other people.

oh well at least it lasted as long as we said it would :P

bump for possible future .. date thingers

Play Date: national socialist Zombies Black-Ops
When:Now
Add Gt: CoLd RiverRat

Play Date: national socialist Zombies Black-Ops
When:Now
Add Gt: CoLd RiverRat
K, but don't expect a lot of people :/