Author Topic: Van Canto - A capella metal goodness  (Read 855 times)

Van Canto is a metal band consisting of one drummer and five vocalists. Yes, you heard me right. This stuff is awesome.

Now before you come in here to inevitably durp it up with the metal hate, I'll make a quick note: This band will probably appeal to you. If not as awesome music (they are) then as being loving hilarious.

Just for the people for whom the above statement applies, I'll open with by far the funniest track:

Lost Forever - With such classics as "ROLLIN THA RUN DUN DUN DO, DA DUN DUN DUN ROLLIN' THA RUN DUN DUN WHAAAAAAT"

Next up is the most impressive track - a cover of Metallica's Master of Puppets. I don't need to explain this one to you, do I? There's also Battery if that's more your thing. Battary, battary!

There's also Wishmaster by Nightwish, and another original track by the title of I Stand Alone which isn't heavy but it's certainly nice to listen to, and even Magic Taborea which is based on, of all things, Runes of Magic (thus further proving that all metalheads are nerds).

tl;dr: This band is awesome. Listen to them, or I will RAMADANANADANANADANADANADANADANA your dog.

i kinda like how they go badubadubumbumaaaa

This is hot. I love vocalist bands, they're pretty awesome.

LOL at Master of Puppets, when I heard the guitar solo, I remembered it was all voices... laughed.

They're awesome, though.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:59:16 PM by yogamoanyo »