Author Topic: Can't host  (Read 4334 times)

I didn't bother doing it 30 times, i did it 3 times and It doesn't have a dead ping anymore. Do I really need to do it 30 times?

You can only do it 20 times and yes players get better Connection to BL when more Ports are open. I remember when I only opened 1 and they where lagging like Crazy so do as many as you can.

You can only do it 20 times and yes players get better Connection to BL when more Ports are open. I remember when I only opened 1 and they where lagging like Crazy so do as many as you can.
There's already a bunch of things in there, I could only add 6. For some strange reason none of the other ones are enabled but I better leave them on there, they're probably my dads

There's already a bunch of things in there, I could only add 6. For some strange reason none of the other ones are enabled but I better leave them on there, they're probably my dads
You can only have about 30 Ports open/closed on a D-Link - 524 which sucks.

I can't host either, I made a map and now it always says dead ping, I took the map out, made a new install and still wont work, anyone mind giving me some suggestions?

fishpen0

I have the same damn router as badspot and it doesnt work.  I have tried everything

I think it's one port for every player you want connected.

what do you do if your sever comes up dead and you hsve a wrt45g router?