Author Topic: Xang - He is a douche.  (Read 6393 times)

Correct. I'm a bit overwhelmed by personal drama and a few other things around the internet. I may have overreacted and under-thought some things.
So yes. I am done.
I only mentioned that I would challenge you for the sake of challenge. Curiosity. Nothing out of ego. :)
Perfectly understandable, personal life should always be more important than silly internet drama.

And I'll get someone to host a server sometime, from what I've heard of you, it should be a good fight.

Xang is a douche. Nice job making a topic. Sure hes good at TDMs but he always like enrages people by his comments when they die or he kills them.
An idiot.
It really is not my fault that people get mad so easily. Sure, I like to do some trash talk during TDMs, but their reaction is not because I am supposedly an "idiot."

"this server sucks im leaving"
<rejoins the next day>

It really is not my fault that people get mad so easily. Sure, I like to do some trash talk during TDMs, but their reaction is not because I am supposedly an "idiot."
"It's not my fault I'm trolling."

I always love when people are idiots in-game and on the forums, and then try to play themselves off as totally mature in their own drama thread.

"this server sucks im leaving"
<rejoins the next day>
Haha, yeah, I did that. Your servers are a mystery to me, heedicalking. Some days I have a great time, others I simple say "this server sucks im leaving."

"It's not my fault I'm trolling."
I don't recall saying that or trolling. This reminds me of that picture that says something about calling someone "one of those troll things." But whatever you say bro, I guess trolling has several different definitions.

I always love when people are idiots in-game and on the forums, and then try to play themselves off as totally mature in their own drama thread.
Well, this is partially true. I never really use proper English ingame obviously, and when I'm DMing I tend to turn into a douchebag, as stated earlier. However, you can look through my posts and see that I generally act "mature" on the forums, when I do post here.

I don't think I have ever seen you ingame though, that isn't a very fair thing to say to me!

Perfectly understandable, personal life should always be more important than silly internet drama.

And I'll get someone to host a server sometime, from what I've heard of you, it should be a good fight.
Look, I have an older brother who always does stuff like saying stuff after he beats me or something.
I hate it. I hate it a lot. Thats why you are an idiot.

Look, I have an older brother who always does stuff like saying stuff after he beats me or something.
I hate it. I hate it a lot. Thats why you are an idiot.
You're comparing me to your older brother. I don't see that as a good reason to call me an idiot.

Ok, guys, seriously.

Old news.  Xang has always been over-competitive. :/

I don't think I have ever seen you ingame though, that isn't a very fair thing to say to me!

Ahahaha, it's funny because you have...

A lot...

Ahahaha, it's funny because you have...

A lot...
Really? I don't seem to remember people that I talk to ingame, sorry. Is your IGN different then your forum name? Whatever it is, there's not much to say to your statement since the word "idiot" is being used so lightly in this thread.

You're comparing me to your older brother. I don't see that as a good reason to call me an idiot.
Its funny because. I still hate you.

Its funny because. I still hate you.

Xang wants a better reason why he's an "idiot".
Why don't you give him a better reason rather than another single pointless insult that describes your attitude towards him, when you already have?

Xang wants a better reason why he's an "idiot".
Why don't you give him a better reason rather than another single pointless insult that describes your attitude towards him, when you already have?
Xang knows why i hate him.
And he doesnt give a crap

Really? I don't seem to remember people that I talk to ingame, sorry. Is your IGN different then your forum name? Whatever it is, there's not much to say to your statement since the word "idiot" is being used so lightly in this thread.

My in-game name is quite different, indeed. I'd rather not release it to the forums though. :P

Haha, yeah, I did that. Your servers are a mystery to me, heedicalking. Some days I have a great time, others I simple say "this server sucks im leaving."
I was talking about kalphs, since you get bored after constantly raping blue team. My servers suck 24/7 until I get better internet to keep them from lagging with more than 5 people.