Author Topic: Nascar Track ( WiP) ( Retail)  (Read 8626 times)

HMK

I've decided to start a Nascar Track, and then upload it once it is done so that blocklanders can use it whenever they want. :D

Here it is so far:

All of the pictures are taken in order, so you can see the progress.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:36:47 AM by HMK »

1/1000000
my 2 year old cousin could build better thne this slitz

HMK

Ever heard of the term UC? Under Construction.

WiP is better. Work in progress. Besides, don't post a WiP unless you have a seriously significant amount done. This does not qualify.

HMK

Thanks for letting me know Spation, I'll hold off on screenshots for a while.

Sure thing. It's good to know you're trying.

it look better if the track was normaly tilted. shows you take your time

HMK

Actually, no I won't because it looks better regular. Does it matter if I take my time? What matters is if it turns out good.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 02:06:28 PM by HMK »

Ever heard of the term UC? Under Construction.
nope...people here use WIP..so i had no idea what UC ment

HMK

I added some color, and glass. Looks much better. Still not done though, lol

There's a few color blemishes that I noticed, and I fixed them. I'm not going to upload a pic just for that though. :P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 02:39:17 PM by HMK »

It looks better than the first post pics...

Actually, no I won't because it looks better regular. Does it matter if I take my time? What matters is if it turns out good.
your just lazy, when you responded to what i said you said "o.k. il go do it" now your geting piss at me with advice? make it look real and tilt the track how its normaly is.

your just lazy, when you responded to what i said you said "o.k. il go do it" now your geting piss at me with advice? make it look real and tilt the track how its normaly is.
You can't tilt moron.

You can't tilt moron.
well how do you expect me to know that?

Bones4

You can't tilt moron.

Don't call people names. You CAN make it tilted it you make the track out of slopes, which would look better anyway.