Author Topic: Dedicated Server Commands  (Read 2578 times)

I've checked around for documentation or a forum post but I can't seem to find a list of server commands for a dedicated lan server. Just basic commands even like loading or saving on a dedicated server would be helpful, if anyone can point me to the right place or list a few here. Thanks.

also as a side note, I have the full retail version, but in the old version you could set server options like allowing floating blocks and block permissions, so people couldn't destroy other's stuff. Is that still available in the retail version?

floating bricks no other thing...dunno but i think no

reason for no floating bricks is because the game is based on real building with lego.

No as in there are no server commands, or no as in you don't know them.

and I realize the game is based on real lego building, but the old version still had the ability to turn off the floating block restriction if you wanted to, I was hoping the retail did too.

There are no floating bricks at all.

Bricks are already protected by a permission system. Press F2 to access it and make changes.

We (the beta testers) played on a dedicated server for hundreds of hours and Badspot made sure that dedicated servers have almost the full functionality of listen servers. There aren't really any specific commands for dedicated servers that you need to know.

I may not need to know them, but I'd like to. I don't need to play blockland but I enjoy it =P

I realize i can save client side but I'd like to be able to setup sever side auto saving on my dedicated sever every hour or something like that.

You might want to head over to coding discussion, and ask what the command to save and load bricks is.

I don't know how to actually do it, but the procedure would be to schedule the game to save every few hours, through a schedule command. The save could be automatically saved to an autosave directory. Following a naming convention, like <mapname>_autosave_# would probably be a good idea.