Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 1274 times)

I just made this topic.
Without any milk

But in all srsness how many "mini memes" has the Blockland forums created?




Better idea: find out which people are responsible for the "memes" we've got going, rather than the amount of them.

"Without any milk" wasn't created by Blockland.
Better idea: find out which people are responsible for the "memes" we've got going, rather than the amount of them.
I've got the crosses, you got the nails and a hammer?

"Without any milk" wasn't created by Blockland.I've got the crosses, you got the nails and a hammer?
Ik, but we turned it into one. Well not into a full blown meme, just a mini one.

What is this I don't even is because of Regulith

Better idea: find out which people are responsible for the "memes" we've got going, rather than the amount of them.
Ohi, Mr. Brainslug. :)



"richards, richards everywhere."
This meme was created by a moderator on 4chan, amirite?

This right here annoys me.

well excuse me for doing something that became popular

"richards, richards everywhere."
This meme was created by a moderator on 4chan, amirite?
how many "mini memes" has the Blockland forums created?

What is this I don't even is because of Regulith
Nope.
Ik, but we turned it into one. Well not into a full blown meme, just a mini one.
Nope
It's all over facebook(second from googling it) and stuff, so I'm guessing it isn't from here

The only "mini-meme" if you can even call it that is "Monster by Skillet"