Author Topic: The THC Clan  (Read 5077 times)

-------------------------------------
Requirements to join:
- Can do LC with Gold hook under a minute
- Has atleast 5k in the bank
- Can beat me in a duel

Members:
Porto
DarkSilence
-------------------------------------

That's all the members you'd ever get in this game. You know that, right?

That's all the members you'd ever get in this game. You know that, right?

Your mother is also planning on joining.

You're not qualified. You can't beat yourself in a duel.

Do LC in under a minute then. I still have yet to see you do it.
I've done it in under 45 seconds.

I have 23,387gp in the bank.

I can beat you in a duel.
(With no aimbot)

I'm more qualified then yourself.

Um I think I need more money and LC training first.

-snip-
(With no aimbot)
-snip-

Aimbots in AoT are bullstuff. They won't work properly because every ranged weapon is a projectile, not instant hit and the sword fighting is just crap. Aimbots would never work.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:03:21 AM by Dominator »

Do LC in under a minute then. I still have yet to see you do it.
I've done it in under 45 seconds.

I have 23,387gp in the bank.

I can beat you in a duel.
(With no aimbot)

I'm more qualified then yourself.

Come online then friend. My in game name is Shadow Glitch. I can pwn yo ass. I also have 100k in total and can do the LC in 35 seconds. Lick my ass.

Come online then friend. My in game name is Shadow Glitch. I can pwn yo ass. I also have 100k in total and can do the LC in 35 seconds. Lick my ass.
I have never seen Shadow Glitch online.
Plus, I was playing for 14 hours of yesterday.

You're truly an idiot.

Come online then friend. My in game name is cacaers. I can pwn yo ass. I also have 6800k in total and can do the LC in 0.1 seconds. Lick my ass.

Aimbots in AoT are bullstuff. They won't work properly because every ranged weapon is a projectile, not instant hit and the sword fighting is just crap. Aimbots would never work.

I'm sorry, but I must laugh at your arrogance. They can easily code extra equations for predicting where it should be aimed to hit. I remember, a year or so ago, hearing about Blockland scripters making such adaptations to their Blockland aimbots. Works on calculations of velocity and distance.

But all beside the point, you're disconsiderate.

Of course there's always room for error, such as lag. But his statement, as literal, is wrong. Aimbots can have equations to aim where required. What's the point of an aimbot of it can't do that?

Of course there's always room for error, such as lag. But his statement, as literal, is wrong. Aimbots can have equations to aim where required. What's the point of an aimbot of it can't do that?
Bragging rights about how you can "hack".

Bragging rights about how you can "hack".

Nah, I'm not smart enough to understand all those equations required to make it work. The best aimbot I built was from scraps of code I stole, and the pitch was broken. And it won't even work anymore, so meh.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 07:39:20 PM by MegaScientifical »