Poll

Do you think this is a good server?

Best Dodgeball Server!
Let this Server go to hell
Kind of
Not really
Not sure

Author Topic: #1 Dodgeball Server  (Read 3054 times)

...I can't host a server because i need to port forward

and its not my clan...
You two are complaining about what I'm criticizing. This is a tip especially for Scrappy, but you should use that advice too.

Same, You haven't even been to my server, and you aren't 100% sure that it wont be disabled.
You have COMPLETE CONTROL OVER ITEM SPAWNING, it is unexcusable.

You two are complaining about what I'm criticizing. This is a tip especially for Scrappy, but you should use that advice too.

Cow fighter.... JUST SHUT UP AND LEARN THAT HE CANT DISSABLE IT YOU DUMBASS

But are you 100% sure?

Cow fighter.... JUST SHUT UP AND LEARN THAT HE CANT DISSABLE IT YOU DUMBASS
lol Cow fighter was my nickname

Cow fighter.... JUST SHUT UP AND LEARN THAT HE CANT DISSABLE IT YOU [size=100pt]DUMBASS[/size][/color]
This is the third time that I am saying this, and I'm going to give more detail: The host has complete control over item spawning in the minigame. You don't have to have a weapon available just because it's in your item list. He can easily remove the airstrike item from the build by changing events or using the wrench menu.

This is the third time that I am saying this, and I'm going to give more detail: The host has complete control over item spawning in the minigame. You don't have to have a weapon available just because it's in your item list. He can easily remove the airstrike item from the build by changing events or using the wrench menu.

Whatever...just SHUT UP!

Whatever...just SHUT UP!
I completely tore apart everything you said, which should be taken as a lesson for you, and you blindly just tell me to shut up.

You will go absolutely nowhere in life by doing that.

I happily offered my opinion about what it should be and you guys screamed and complained at me with stupidity and wrong information.

IT IS NOT ON THE BUILD

I completely tore apart everything you said, which should be taken as a lesson for you, and you blindly just tell me to shut up.

You will go absolutely nowhere in life by doing that.

You will go absolutely nowhere in life if you just stare in front of the computer all day...i don't i'm actually getting off right now. so just leave this topic and go spam someone elses and make more enemies and piss them off...

IT IS NOT ON THE BUILD
So the airstrike has been removed now?

You will go absolutely nowhere in life if you just stare in front of the computer all day...i don't i'm actually getting off right now. so just leave this topic and go spam someone elses and make more enemies and piss them off...
I usually do not make enemies when I constructively criticize someone's work. Typically, shut-ins like you resort to stupid insults such as that I have no life and spend too much time doing this.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:36:46 PM by Kalphiter »

So the airstrike has been removed now?
You rarely even get airstrikes! Why the Heck does it freakin matter?!?

You rarely even get airstrikes! Why the Heck does it freakin matter?!?
I was saying that it wasn't good that airstrikes were there. I suggested their removal.