Poll

Do you think this is a good server?

Best Dodgeball Server!
Let this Server go to hell
Kind of
Not really
Not sure

Author Topic: #1 Dodgeball Server  (Read 3060 times)

I was saying that it wasn't good that airstrikes were there. I suggested their removal.
I mean, it's not very realistic, even to the server itself.

Somebody just got the airstrike and killed NOBODY!

Somebody just got the airstrike and killed NOBODY!
It's a dodgeball server. Not an aerial assault.

It's a dodgeball server. Not an aerial assault.
Im gonna say this one more time.... People rarely get the airstrike. Is it in your head now?

Im gonna say this one more time.... People rarely get the airstrike. Is it in your head now?
It still ruins the purpose.

If you have any ideas for this, just post it here plz.
If you say "Plz" because it is shorter than "Please", then i say "No" because it is shorter than "Yes".

ppl wil probably never know there even is airstrike after killstreak

I have won the Arguement.

So, you weren't lieing when you said you were going to make your own.

ppl wil probably never know there even is airstrike after killstreak
you are loving ignorant

try thinking before you utter stuff out of your mouth.

Kalphiter is giving you constructive criticism for your build to make it more like dodgeball and less like OMFGSPAMBALLAIRSTRIKELOLO1337 and you bluntly ignore him and retort with crappy insults and caps-lock. he's trying to HELP and you're just being a loving idiot.

So the airstrike has been removed now?
I usually do not make enemies when I constructively criticize someone's work. Typically, shut-ins like you resort to stupid insults such as that I have no life and spend too much time doing this.

oh really? what are you doing now? handicap...

I was saying that it wasn't good that airstrikes were there. I suggested their removal.

Doesn't Matter...

If you say "Plz" because it is shorter than "Please", then i say "No" because it is shorter than "Yes".

Ok??
hehehe - Plant

you are loving ignorant

try thinking before you utter stuff out of your mouth.

Kalphiter is giving you constructive criticism for your build to make it more like dodgeball and less like OMFGSPAMBALLAIRSTRIKELOLO1337 and you bluntly ignore him and retort with crappy insults and caps-lock. he's trying to HELP and you're just being a loving idiot.

PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT ON AIRSTRIKES AND THEY NEVER COMPLAIN BECAUSE HERES HOW MANY PEOPLE IT KILLS 0-1 MOSTLY JUST 0. IT DOESN'T MATTER SO STOP CALLING PEOPLE F-ING IDIOTS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF IS PROBLY ONE BECAUSE YOUR A FREAKING DUMB handicap!

I mean, it's not very realistic, even to the server itself.

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC!!...

So the airstrike has been removed now?
I usually do not make enemies when I constructively criticize someone's work. Typically, shut-ins like you resort to stupid insults such as that I have no life and spend too much time doing this.

stfu....
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:22:34 AM by Soren »

oh really? what are you doing now? handicap...

Just shut up for the freakin 4th time!

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC!!...

No-one ever gets the airstrike, only happens once in a while. So that means it DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE THEY KILL NO-ONE!
do you not hear us?
AIRSTRIKE IS loving handicapped.
EVEN IF IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, IT'S STILL STUPID.
You ruined your game by using the airstrike, after kalphiter gave kind criticism to get rid of it, your thousand gallons of testosterone flared up at a flaw in your build and started shouting the forget out of everyone, thinking you're better.

do you not hear us?
AIRSTRIKE IS loving handicapped.
EVEN IF IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, IT'S STILL STUPID.
You ruined your game by using the airstrike, after kalphiter gave kind criticism to get rid of it, your thousand gallons of testosterone flared up at a flaw in your build and started shouting the forget out of everyone, thinking you're better.

It doesn't matter if theres airstrike beacon or not. It doesnt do anything there-for it doesn't matter.
Now i will start ignoring you because you too, are a handicap like Kalphiter

shouting the forget out of everyone, thinking you're better.
i think somebody agrees with me, that there are a good amount of
Conceited.
people here