Author Topic: Hacked already?  (Read 4154 times)

A member joined my server, ID=282, called "tester" and would not respond. My ID=283, and I was concerned he is a hacker, the odds of him actually being 282 I think are significant enough that he's not the real 282.

Can the person who actually owns 282 respond?

How does it make him a hacked if his ID is 1 below yours? It means he bought it before you did.

I'd say it's just a coincidence. Calm down dumbass. :/

j/k <3 Wiz.

in my server two days ago there was 212 222 232 242 and 243

I just think it was an odd coincidence. Admittedly, there are nto many people who own Blockland yet (300?) but I am not a person who falls prey to simple coincidence.

cortez landed on the aztec calendar date of quezcelot's return
cortez matched the aztec god's description almost exactly
this is one of the biggest coincidences in history

cortez landed on the aztec calendar date of quezcelot's return
cortez matched the aztec god's description almost exactly
this is one of the biggest coincidences in history

awwww ladios got block land befor me o well tomorrows pay day for my  mom maybe ill get it tomorrow

The username was 'Izabella' and the SN that came up was 'tester'. I forgot to get the IP :-C

No one has hacked a $19.95 small indie game and no one ever will.

People hack anything, if by hack you mean crack, then put a torrent up for it. Since there's always someone out there who has enough free time, or enough hate towards the creator/development company, to crack it.

No one has hacked a $19.95 small indie game and no one ever will.
LOL you're wrong.

i went to mininova, no results there but it had been searched. No results at torrent reactor. what i did find was a torrent for RTB 1.045 which made me die a little inside since it's.....free.
*edit* it was actually downloaded 8 times

You do know that torrents aren't JUST for illegal stuff,crax, and hax right?

They were REALLY MEANT to be for people who don't have a good download speed so the seeders can give it to them faster...but people found the illegal-crax-hax to be better.