Author Topic: Sound bricks fading. :\  (Read 4620 times)

I'm havig a lot of trouble finding where the code is to make your costom music fade as you leave the brick. It would be greatly apreciated if anyone knew where it was. I'm hoping that no one has allready made a topic out of this too.

I think it's in a DSO file.

Consider encoding the fade into the ogg file. Definitely should work dude.

Ha, then it would just fade every few seconds.

Badspot

• Administrator
The distance at which sound fades is determined by values in the AudioDescription datablock which is used by the AudioProfile datablock which is used by the AudioEmitterNode which is spawned on the music brick when you use the wrench on it.

A little investigation with the world editor and console and you should be able to figure it out.

Badspot

• Administrator
Oh wait are you just trying to make a regular sound that fades like the rest of them?  Make sure your ogg file is mono, not stereo.

Will it automatically work when I add it?

When I changed my Song to Mono Fading does work. So it should work when you make it Mono  :cookieMonster:

When I changed my Song to Mono Fading does work. So it should work when you make it Mono  :cookieMonster:
Sweet. I'm going to do some sounding tomorrow hopefully i'll have my looping Bees sound working for it. :D

Thanks. I now have BEES in my server.  :cookieMonster:
:locking: