Author Topic: Fountain of Dreams TDM  (Read 782 times)

Well, this isn't finished, but it's still playable, as all I have left is the trees, some special effects, and the fountain to be animated.

It's Kirbys VS. DeDeDe!

How It's Played
There will be 10 Kirbys and 1 DeDeDe ( Therefore making the max players 11. ) You will each get 1 life.

There are 2 ways to win.
1. A Kirby activates the bomb fuse giving another player 5 seconds to hit the big rainbow brick and win. BEWARE: KING DEDEDE CAN ALSO GET THE RAINBOW BRICK AFTER THE BOMB IS ACTIVATED. Note the bomb will kill the player who activates it.
A: for DeDeDe, You must kill all Kirbys.
B: The Kirbys must kill DeDeDe. Warning, This requires teamwork! If there isn't many players, DeDeDe may seem overpowered! If there's only 1 Kirby standing and DeDeDe is still standing, he is overpowered.

The server is currently DOWN - I'm not online or I'm hosting something else!
Screenshots:

Sorry for page stretch if any. Also sorry there isn't many screenshots, I'm kind of in a hurry to host this.

Hope you have a good time.... as long as you know what you're doing, unlike the people who came to this server before the topic was posted
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 05:06:12 PM by Bomb Kirby »

what is your in game name

Server will be up tomorrow.

It turns out I chose a bad time to host my TDM - There are too many TDMs right now