Author Topic: HUEHUEHUE I HAB ION CANNON  (Read 4268 times)

I noticed an influx of bragging over the Ion Cannon lately.

Unfortunately, I can't say it is a very special item anymore, and it isn't the best thing in the world to have one.

When Icy Gamma released it again, a bunch of people got it. Ever since then, they have been tossing it around, and now its everywhere.

If you have it, don't go around bragging, because many other people have it.

Many people on the forums, right?

25895 people play blockland.

And the mininuke and the eb laser, and even though it's not a weapon, cityrpg.

Many people on the forums, right?

25895 people play blockland.
And most of them are probably just getting to know add-ons and half of them don't know the forums exist.

And the mininuke and the eb laser, and even though it's not a weapon, cityrpg.
Just about anyone with three brain cells can get a hold of the mininuke and cityrpg.

I've never heard of the eb laser.

Just about anyone with three brain cells can get a hold of the mininuke and cityrpg.

I've never heard of the eb laser.
Just another failed and overpowered weapon.
I could make a whole list.
Or just go though the crap ons list.

Just another failed and overpowered weapon.
I could make a whole list.
Or just go though the crap ons list.
Already done that.

nobody else noticed this topic came from the person who used to shove it down our throats that he has the ion cannon?

OH. and for extra lulz ..

When Icy Gamma released it again, a bunch of people got it. Ever since then, they have been tossing it around, and now its everywhere.

I gave it to him.
trollface.png

nobody else noticed this topic came from the person who used to shove it down our throats that he has the ion cannon?

:c
hey its spreadsplague

didn't you give icy gamma the ion cannon

hey its spreadsplague

didn't you give icy gamma the ion cannon

read my ninjaedit lol

If Icy released it I'm gonna have to have a talk with him :(

Anyway, it's been up on this one site forever and it's fairly easy to find through google.

The EB laser is failed? I like to use it for orbital beams and space ship cannons. :T

The EB laser is failed? I like to use it for orbital beams and space ship cannons. :T
Not crap-on'd, just removed from RTB.

if you use the particle on a brick it will cause the server to crash fast