[100x70] Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - Under new management!

Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: [100x70] Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - Under new management!  (Read 173208 times)

Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake

Well since Menen was sad about not getting into the Mining Endeavor, I decided to make him his very own adventure. No, he won't be the only one to control it. Anyone can. Anyways, onto the story. One fine day, Menen went down into his super duper secret vault room to retrieve his most valuable object: his magical, vanilla cherry flavored milkshake he got from the Shake n' Steak over on Fifth Street when it first opened up. But it was gone! So now, Menen must embark on a perilous and hilarious journey to find his milkshake again.

CURRENT PLACE IN THE WORLD

You stand awestruck, staring at the pedestal your milkshake once sat on. The only other things around you are the door, a keypad, and your trusty wall safe.

STATUSES
Menen
Level: 2
HP: 12/12
IP: 13/13
Imagination Ingots: 4
Creative Cog: 1
Mental Fabric: 10
Inventory
Red Blade of Imagination
Purple Blade of Imagination
Whaling Pistol
Octoflute
Cognition Grenades (4)
Blue Jar
Mustache Badge
Apparently Greek Tablecloth

Marc
Level 3
HP: ??/??
IP: 5/5
Inventory
Bob's Buffalo Launcher
Little Blue Tea P0t
------
------
------
Pocket
????

Doomcop
Level 4
HP: 16/16
IP: 13/13
Science Gun
Cognition Grenade
------
------
------

Nick Peace
HP: 13/20
Cash: @0
------
Syringe Arrows (23)
------
------

Trailblazer
HP: 15/15
Laptop
Barrel
Long Dew Bow
------

Fan Art From Cool Bros
Flamecannon: [1] [2] [3]
Tingalz: [1]
Menen: [1]
Supreme Guy: [1]

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:28:24 PM by NickTheSushi »

Burst into spontanious combustion. Walk outside, covered in black ash, and start crying. Then look in the neighbors yard.
Edit: 1st Poast :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:16:31 PM by Blaze0 »

When did this happen?

I shall go press that button yonder!

I shall go press that button yonder!
The circle in the square? thats a safe.

see if you misplaced milkshake in wall safe.

>Go back upstairs to the secret control room and check the camera screen and replay back to see if anyone else had come steal

>Rotate Camera 180 Degrees

Go to control panel and forgetfully leave it open, still struck that someone would steal it
leave the door open I mean
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:26:47 PM by masterockets »

>Rotate Camera 180 Degrees

You turn around to face the more furnished side of the room. Now you know how they got in, you left the goddamn window open! You're always forgetting to close that, even after you turn the A/C back on. The scoundrel must've escaped through the window. You also see your autographed Bill Cosby poster, as black and white as ever.

Don detective clothes and look for clues on the window

Exit the room via window.

> Check wall safe for useful items