Author Topic: How do i post add ons?  (Read 9932 times)

What this does is it askes for a number, let's say 3233 (of course i know the RSA encryption has bigger numbers) the only two numbers when multiplied by each other besides 3233 and 1 is (61,53) so any other number besides those four have a GCD with 3233 is 1. So it checks every number up to 3233's square root the numbers and the GCD of them and 3233. It does this until it finds a GCD of not 1. When that is found the number that has the GCD of not 1 is half of the part of the private key. Let's say the number was A. It divides A from N which gives the other part, B. (A-1)(B-1) is then the main part of the private key, you can then use that to find the other part which is not included but can easily be found. If you knew how RSA works you would find that this would work. Remember, I said it would take 5 to 6 years with a Super computer.
I understand that, but it dosn't seem to have any practical purpose.

I understand that, but it doesn't seem to have any practical purpose.
How? It has a purpose of gathering all the information to decrypt the encrypted files illegally, basically hacking.

Its funny how you don't realize that you must have an allowed IP address, and how the passwords change about every minute. 'Hacker'.

EDIT: How would you even obtain these files to decrypt them?

NOOOOO you do not get it. This is not for passwords it's to get encrypted e-mails and other IMPORTANT documents. All you need is the Public key. (If you know what all that means.)

It's used when passing files between computers.

Can you produce anything benevolent?

NOOOOO you do not get it. This is not for passwords it's to get encrypted e-mails and other IMPORTANT documents. All you need is the Public key. (If you know what all that means.)

HOW DO YOU OBTAIN THESE EMAILS AND DOCUMENTS? NOTHING ENCRYPTED IS PUBLIC. YOU MUST LOG-IN. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY MINUTE.

It's used when passing files between computers.
With what authentication?
YOU MUST LOG-IN. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY MINUTE.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 10:22:46 PM by Scout31 »

No when the computer connects to the server you listen in and find all these encrypted files. Then you decrypt them with my program. There is no need to log in at all!!!!!!!!!!

No when the computer connects to the server you listen in and find all these encrypted files. Then you decrypt them with my program. There is no need to log in at all!!!!!!!!!!
You can't connect to a server with your calculator, sorry.

Funny how its impossible to listen in to government communications.

Well that's a duh but the main "hacking" is actually getting the private key which my calculator.

Well that's a duh but the main "hacking" is actually getting the private key which my calculator.
Um, no. That's the easy part. Decrypting is nothing compared to somehow getting the government file.

Funny how its impossible to listen in to government communications.
It is possible because by the time most hackers get the private key it doesn't even matter any more and why would they care if someone saw a couple ENCRYPTED files?

Um, no. That's the easy part.
No it's not! Normally it takes about 30 years to hack an encryption but i came up with a different way that takes 5 to 6 years instead. Getting the file is easy they don't care if you see the encrypted files because by the time you hack it it is out of date and doesn't matter.

No it's not! Normally it takes about 30 years to hack an encryption but i came up with a different way that takes 5 to 6 years instead. Getting the file is easy they don't care if you see the encrypted files because by the time you hack it it is out of date and doesn't matter.
Where the hell are you getting these numbers from?
Also, you're program does hardly anything in the process of "hacking" a file, if it does anything at all.
Also, it's restricted to a calculator, which can't get any files to "hack" anyway, seeing as it can't internet.