Author Topic: Ice mountains  (Read 9662 times)

The map I made: Ice mountains, is a map that I made a while ago so it's not the best but it's good for seige or TDM. It looks like this: The link is: http://www.mediafire.com/?wq5dm2zczy1nd2z It's my first post and it was made from Flatlands.

Sorry the picture didn't show up, I don't know why so don't say: "No pix no clix" or whatever.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:04:23 PM by FourFlamesNinja »

The map I made: Ice mountains, is a map that I made a while ago so it's not the best but it's good for seige or TDM. It looks like this: The link is: http://www.mediafire.com/?wq5dm2zczy1nd2z It's my first post and it was made from Flatlands.
I Dl'ed, it was ok.

1 min, I'm in a good mood so will get pics. Kk.

What I assume to be a volcano

Small terrain around assumed volcano

And the rest is flat.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:45:28 AM by GenaralSkar »

1 min, I'm in a good mood so will get pics. Kk.

What I assume to be a volcano
-snip-

Small terrain around assumed volcano
-doublesnip-

And the rest is flat.

Isn't it supposed to be ice mountains?

Other than that... 1/5, ew.

Thank you General Skar.  :cookie:

That looks a lot like one of my maps I made a LONG LONG time ago :O

Ooh, nice for a first map! I've waited for something like the old grand mountains by that rangersomethingsomething person

Well i thought that the mountains were ice but i apparently changed that or i didn't include the ice texture in the .zip sorry about that. Thanks for the picture by the way. Well i think the volcano loops throughout the map.

Being honest, as a pretty popular mapper, this map is awful, i'm not telling you to stop, but don't release maps until you have made atleast two or three working ones you will actually try to IMPROVE ON instead of making it and leaving it.
There's far too much brown dirt, if it was ice/snow, it would be covered, so choose another texture or make your own.
And it's too sharp to be a mountain, you just abused the lift terrain tool and called it a map, what's the motivation in building here? i don't want to build particulary ANYWHERE in the map, it's either too flat or too jagged.

nice map edit that sonicfan152 or something like that made.