Author Topic: Blockland Retail Wont Run  (Read 2340 times)

Ive got 3 comupters in my house 2 are family comps 1 is all mine. Mines not connected to the internet for now, but the other 2 are. I dled, on the family computer, Blockland retail. It worked fine but when i burned it to disk to add to my comp it would start id get a error message. So i flash drived it to my comp that didnt work either so whats wrong with my comp?

Badspot

• Administrator
What error message are you getting and when are you getting it? 

Its one of those windows error reports asking you to send or dont send (I never send its pointless)

That means the game crashes.

...Did you copy the Blockland folder? Or was the installation file?

First time i burned the install file to cd that didnt work on my comp so i burned staright folder(Copy) to cd and still didnt work so i flash drived the game to my comp using fold(copy) ill try flash driving the install file.

Alright well finally I can get on the forums, anyways, My blockland (retail demo) just gives me a windows error report to send in. I have an
 Hp pavilion 7935
 ram:512mb
 cpu:1.3Ghz
 video card: Geforce 2 mx/mx 400

Before you ask I have the newest drivers, If I can get it working im going to buy it might anyways for my computer class in school witch can run it on a Intel 32mb video card with 192mb ram, I am thinking it is a hp problem like when I installed sp2 on it my mics except plug n play ones stopped working, also happened to my friend on an almost identical hp, but I digress, hope this will provide me with answers thanks in advance.

the school's computer is worse.

Im not sure what you mean Jookia, the school computer is worse and it runs on it, but not on mine. Sorry if there was some confusion.

Badspot

• Administrator

i have a hp pavillon a708n upgraded
ram:999mb
space maximum:214gp
celeron(r) 2.67ghz
duel core
lol i own schools computer.

When I saw this from the index it said
 Today at 03:03:09 PM
in Re: Blockland Retail Won...
by nugi

I was prepared to post something about it being in the wrong forum.

Now I'm stumped