Author Topic: "cookie monster" and "Cajsib"  (Read 2119 times)

Just something interesting I thought I'd share.
I was at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport a few days back, and I decided to browse the Blockland Forums.

This is the message I was greeted with:

I've never heard of these spam accounts before, but they both somehow managed to get the airport IP address banned. Anybody want to shed some light on what these two accounts did? All I know is that one account is from earlier this year (January), and the other is from sometime 2008.

And no, I'm not the one who did this. I'm just curious, not even sure if this belongs in drama or not.

Oh god Cajsib.
The memories.

Wow and is your account now PM banned for real?
Like, even when you log on at home?

Man, never log in from an airport.
Before you know, you'll get your key deactivated. :O

Wow and is your account now PM banned for real?

He just posted, the ban didn't apply. He wasn't logged in there, so the ban didn't spread to his account.  IP bans can show without being logged in.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Shhhhh

He just posted, the ban didn't apply. He wasn't logged in there, so the ban didn't spread to his account.  IP bans can show without being logged in.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Shhhhh
Oh right, now i see.
It says guest. :P

Also, as far as it seems, it was a PM ban, not a full ban.

Oh right, now i see.
It says guest. :P

Also, as far as it seems, it was a PM ban, not a full ban.

Before "sending personal messages" says "posting." It's the standard message.

Oh.
So Cajsib live's at a airport.
Ic.

Oh.
So Cajsib live's at a airport.
Ic.

More likely he tried to use the airports IP to bypass into the forums with new accounts.

More likely he tried to use the airports IP to bypass into the forums with new accounts.
Or he lived in the airport.

Or he lived in the airport.

Or he lived at the bus station adjacent to the airport.

so what did cajsib do?
I would like to know this too I just did a search and found nothing.

It looks like this "Cajsib" was at that same airport.