Author Topic: What's this "Peekarica" I keep hearing people talk about?  (Read 3331 times)

Whenever I go on YouTube, there are a bunch of blockland videos on peekarica, what is peekarica?

No clue, but it sounds like something that should be in the off-topic area.

Peekarica is a fictional city created by Twix I think. It was a minicity made a while back that became an obsession by the creator, largely used for filming disaster videos.
Peekarica then became a 'budget' Torque game which is basically like a chat room based in a 3D city.

Peekarica seems stupid.

Peekara city, Abricialo and Icygamma likes to use it a lot.

I've always been wondering that too.

Peekarica seems stupid.
What a bullstuff. This is a "straight-of-your-ass" thread started by someone who doesn't even know what is Peekarica all about. People should stop looking for the Peekarica game, it sucks monkey ass. I never had to start it, if you see how lame the scripters were. They nearly didn't scripted anything. Mystery Guy was the only one who made weapon inventory for Peekarica V4, back in August 2009. Peekarica was made to know more about Torque Game Engine. I totally agree with Will Smith, Torque Game Engine is a lame stuff engine.

Here some facts about Peekarica:
- Peekarica (the game).
- United States of Peekarica (the fictional country).

Yeah, and im a global mod who hasnt logged in ages

Yeah, and im a global mod who hasnt logged in ages
Will Smith left the forums of Peekarica because Muzzles56 joined. I hate it that all of this stuff happen, when I re-open another forum, I wouldn't let that happen again. Besides I would smash an permanent ban on their ass.

Will Smith left the forums of Peekarica because Muzzles56 joined.
Damn straight. Stupid "whore"

yeah, we ban for attention whoring

good job muzzles :D

Damn straight. Stupid "whore"
Mission Completed. Hurrray! :D

- I could better start a forum about:
- Blockland stuff
- Add-Ons
- Games
- News sections
- Offtopic
- And much more..

Peekarica game is history. Glitches all over the place.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:27:09 AM by Olympic »