Author Topic: What's this "Peekarica" I keep hearing people talk about?  (Read 3330 times)

Peekarica is a fictional city created by Twix I think. It was a minicity made a while back that became an obsession by the creator, largely used for filming disaster videos.
Peekarica then became a 'budget' Torque game which is basically like a chat room based in a 3D city.
I loved the one with the Peekera city is attacked that you did.

I loved the one with the Peekera city is attacked that you did.

Peekarica

cigarette.

It's a stuffty game in development made with the Torque engine with stolen Blockland maps.

Actually, the maps are made by the creator of the blockland maps.

Twix = Antares

Twix = Antares
Either way he's an idiot.

Agreed. I used to support him, but now I'm starting to dislike him.

Untrue. The main peekarica map is custom made for the game, and like Devvy said, all the 'stolen' maps were made my twix/antares anyway.

I'm not sure why you think he's an idiot though.

Peekera.
Bananasauce.

Twix = Antares
It's not stealing then if you made it.

Peekara city, Abricialo and Icygamma likes to use it a lot.

Excuse me? Thats false. I published one video related to my time at the server, and another that was supporting his project. I don't see how twice is a lot.

Untrue. The main peekarica map is custom made for the game, and like Devvy said, all the 'stolen' maps were made my twix/antares anyway.

I'm not sure why you think he's an idiot though.
He's advertising, and got a website up with virtually no information pertaining to the game, a game that doesn't really exist, he did close to nothing with the engine/kit.

Not to mention it uses the player in the Torque example.

It's literally starter.fps with an added rocket launcher and two maps.

A rocket launcher that uses BL sounds, and a gigantic model.

some stuffty torque game.

It's literally starter.fps with an added rocket launcher and two maps.

A rocket launcher that uses BL sounds, and a gigantic model.
Mystery Guy made the rocket launcher.

Just because you think someone just started yet a Torque game doesn't mean he has everything added like Blockland or Age Of Time has. You are blaming everyone for idiot, just fall out of your window on a car.

Agreed. I used to support him, but now I'm starting to dislike him.
You didn't spoken to me for a year, that's a reason why I don't like you. People should stop posting crap "ugh whuts PeekarikaA?!" they are the people who starting the discussion about a stuff game for $1 again. I am finished with this thread.

He's advertising, and got a website up with virtually no information pertaining to the game, a game that doesn't really exist, he did close to nothing with the engine/kit.
I never advertised the game. People are making threads about Peekarica, not me. You should really use the search button, before you say things that aren't true. Also like I said in my post -> when someone is new to Torque, doesn't mean he can make a full game.

@ Arcturus
Totally true. The team which I work with where lame people.

The last thing: The maps aren't stolen. They are made by me, Antares. If you think they are stolen, proof it. I have the Torque Constructor files.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:40:31 AM by Olympic »