Poll

Would You Like To Come See Them In Action?

Yes.
3 (50%)
Hmmm..K
0 (0%)
Sure, Looks fine
0 (0%)
Wow, im in.
1 (16.7%)
O.o, Do you have fudge? No. Ok then Im not comming because im to lazy to get my but off the forums.
0 (0%)
Nope, im gay. (for someone else)
1 (16.7%)
Nah, k.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Zombies In-The Dead Cows A Calling  (Read 1580 times)

Zombies in a farm, its pretty much self explanatory.

Well Anyway Here is a pic of what it looks like.

I was hoping to see zombie cows chasing a person with a machine gun :C

uncreative

more pics needed

More Pix? What do i look like a photographer? But sure, Why not i mean, im the kind of guy who does not flame anyone and has a bad rep.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 05:35:46 PM by Alkatjo »

Another Pic For the one who wants it.

Only tryin to help.

And its good.

I was hoping to see zombie cows chasing a person with a machine gun :C
OK, Lets see, Zombies will eat anything including themselves. i would be surprised if they didn't bother to eat a cow. Hurr, Hue, And Durp.

Only tryin to help.

And its good.
Thanks, its ok. I mean you no harm, lol.

My Friend was being harassed by a zombie and he didn't even know it, lol. But he was going to live and he made it through.

Anyway, im going to go to blockland now, Ahem, Children, come.

Son, I come from the land of corn, and if that there stocks be corn, You got it all wrong.

One day farmer brown was'a farmin' 'n stuff, when a zombie cow came along 'n bit off his nose!

Son, I come from the land of corn, and if that there stocks be corn, You got it all wrong.

If you  "come from the land of corn..." you should know how to spell stalks of corn.

Here is a tantalizing picture. (was not on a farm, just something to get my spirits up.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 05:35:12 AM by Alkatjo »

If you  "come from the land of corn..." you should know how to spell stalks of corn.
Agreed. Rednecks, Heh Heh Heh never fails.