Author Topic: Moonwalker  (Read 3711 times)

I just was on a private server 1 minute ago just testing the bolt rifle and Moonwalker/Extrude said "Nobody cares about your opinion. Keep it to yourself. Im very confused I never even commented on a his weapon today or before this week?I've tried to be nice to him but now this is very wrong what he did,worst of all he quit right after
Let's get to the point let's disscuss.

Also pic's for proof.

Yeah, check my post before this

Ya know what Extrude is a self-centered bad quaility add-on maker,I can make any god damn mod I please and I would give less of a stuff if he hated it,aas of today im not taking this bullstuff anymore and I hope you would agree.

I don't understand if he would message you like this.

I don't like him, either. He's a bit of a butthurt.

Ya know what Extrude is a self-centered bad quaility add-on maker,I can make any god damn mod I please and I would give less of a stuff if he hated it,aas of today im not taking this bullstuff anymore and I hope you would agree.

Really? By you saying this, it makes you look no different than him.

Moonwalker's a coolbro.

No im just tired of being pushed,would you like to be irced every time on irc having him say that?Well soon im going to quit becuase it is not fun anymore.

Well soon im going to quit becuase it is not fun anymore.
lol, quitting because you're being harassed.

Quote from: badspot
-more above-
5. Do not plea for sympathy
    * Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
    * Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
-others below too-

Listen DrenDran I know the rules don't give me that bullstuff and I don't think it is right what Moonwalker is doing.

Smart move, sherlock.

Moonwalker, Has improved his models sence he started, but that just means that his "I'm better than you"opinion is worse, and I still hate him for his flaming that made me quit addon making.... long ago...

I remember when he flamed me for the model on the ACR, then I started to like the weapons and I showed that through my posts, I do like him now.