Author Topic: A question to christheads (yay reli-war)  (Read 12321 times)

Oh blow it out your ass. You can't even state an argument properly. "oh you're handicapped" for some reason counts as a viable argument to you, and most individuals for some forgeted up reason.

Everything is a matter of opinion. Unless everyone can believe it is fact. It's unfortunate, but it's true. If someone has no belief in something, than they have opinion of something else.
people have already put up valid arguments against you, you just refuse to listen to them.

No it doesn't, that's human materialism. Money can't CAUSE anything, it's inanimate.
Religion can't CAUSE anything, it's only a thought.

Point taken.

Just as a side note as well (I thought I posted this already, but I couldn't find it :c), I want to thank you for stating religion specifically when you talk about such matters. The difference between religion and 'Faith' is great, though some fail - or down right refuse - to recognize this.
Relgion is through blood, faith is through belief. Some people fail to recognise this thinking religion is simply faith.
people have already put up valid arguments against you, you just refuse to listen to them.
Well, I have listened to them. And I disagree. Someone who loves a woman does not know what it's like to love a man. He can't just apply it like a sticker. So there, my opinion stated in plain english.

WhoDa, I have a question for YOU. Why are you handicapped? Is it because your mother smoked and drank during pregnancy, did you fall on your head? Maybe your daddy beat you a little too hard. Honestly what makes you so loving handicapped that you intentionally start something like this? And to all of you other little friends supporting his behavior, you're just as handicapped.

WhoDa, I have a question for YOU. Why are you handicapped? Is it because your mother smoked and drank during pregnancy, did you fall on your head? Maybe your daddy beat you a little too hard. Honestly what makes you so loving handicapped that you intentionally start something like this? And to all of you other little friends supporting his behavior, you're just as handicapped.
I strongly agree with you, yet why use that tone? You're just adding gasoline to the fire.

Someone who loves a woman does not know what it's like to love a man.

Love stays love. Just because another men loves a men or another woman loves a woman it doesn't mean that the feeling "love" is changed at all.
It's the same god damn stupid emotion for every gender.

-snip-
daww, fatty, don't be so mad. It's not good for your blood pressure.
But to answer your question, I just wanted to see all the different opinions I can get out of everyone.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:02:51 PM by WhoDa? »

I strongly agree with you, yet why use that tone? You're just adding gasoline to the fire.
No, I'm not. WhoDa is genuinely loving handicapped. There is no question. I'm not being mean, I'm being serious. He is handicapped. Or you can say he just likes to fling stuff for attention. But this isn't the first time he's pulled this nonsensical bullstuff. He's just loving handicapped.

woah! calm down there Pope!
sorry we offended you so much.

Point taken.

Just as a side note as well (I thought I posted this already, but I couldn't find it :c), I want to thank you for stating religion specifically when you talk about such matters. The difference between religion and 'Faith' is great, though some fail - or down right refuse - to recognize this.
I understand the difference very well. I'd like to point out I'm agnostic, not atheist, so I can understand people being deistic, or having faith. My argument is always against religious institution, or religions as factions.
And I disagree. Someone who loves a woman does not know what it's like to love a man. He can't just apply it like a sticker. So there, my opinion stated in plain english.
Yes they do. They automatically do because the love for another human being is indiscriminate of gender. They can't comprehend the actual appeal or attraction, much like I can't comprehend why little prepubescent girls like Just Bieber so much, but on an empathetic level, anyone who experiences love should be able to empathize.

daww, fatty, don't be so mad. It's not good for your blood pressure.
Oh ho ho. Smooooooth. Call me fat. Try to invalidate my point by humiliating me. Real smooth.
But to answer your question, I just wanted to see all the different opinions I can get out of everyone.
I genuinely do not believe that at all.
woah! calm down there Pope!
sorry we offended you so much.
For your information I'm not religious at all. And, apology accepted.

lets all stop arguing and sing big time rush

PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR, CAN I GET A WHOT NOW

I understand the difference very well. I'd like to point out I'm agnostic, not atheist, so I can understand people being deistic, or having faith. My argument is always against religious institution, or religions as factions.Yes they do. They automatically do because the love for another human being is indiscriminate of gender. They can't comprehend the actual appeal or attraction, much like I can't comprehend why little prepubescent girls like Just Bieber so much, but on an empathetic level, anyone who experiences love should be able to empathize.
Empathizing for someone and actually feeling what they do and completely different from one another. Someone who is straight can not comprehend what it is like to love a man on a deep emotional level. Sure, they can empathize. They can agree or somewhat feel at a very surface level what the homoloveual individual does, but it still lacks that deep emotional feeling. So being empathetic for a gay person and actually being gay are completely different.

why do you care?
Nobody's forcing you to be Christian.

For your information I'm not religious at all. And, apology accepted.

didn't you have some quote in your sig some time ago that said something like:
If you're a believer of Jesus Christ and not afraid to admit it, then add this to your signature.
or something.