Author Topic: saving certain bricks  (Read 5888 times)

You could try iGob, but that's TBM.

Koden, someone already said "*cough* igob *cough*" here and the post was deleted :/ yours is too.

Why would that get deleted? TBM are full of handicaps who immaturely make fun of Badspot's name. It's not like hes going to derail the entire userbase or something.

Combines post got deleted :O.....Did he also get banned?
Combine got banned for saying what I said she said in my last post here. Badspot's been deleting posts and banning people who talk about TBM as something remotely good since TBM was banned.

And they are not immature, and not all of them make fun of TBM. TBM is dead, pretty much, anyway. Most of the TBM community was of outcasts of other Blocklands, which hated Badspot and/or people of the Blockland communities. They'd act like b!tches to the other Blocklands thinking that made them fit in, but it just made TBM even more hated.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:46:06 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Well, I played TBM to see what it's like, and I honestly say RTB is better. TBM IS dead.

fishpen0

try some sort of x,y,z deal that would make a box around,above,and below you, that would then save it to load the structure where you're standing in the new server.