Author Topic: Parallel - rage-locking a potential troll Religion war he started.  (Read 1700 times)

OP:
Quote from: Parallel
Oh yeah. I BEAT YOU. You don't think I did, but I did.

Haha! Okay, here it goes...

If the big bang really happened, who created the big bang?

And not that crappy TV show...although it wasn't really that bad...Who acted in that show anyway? Because I could have sworn John Ritter was in it....you know what, now that I think about it I think he was in 8 simple rules...which...it was okay...I mean, the writing wasn't bad....his acting was good though. Crying shame we lost the guy. They really shouldn't have continued the show after he died though.

Anywho, haha athiests, I proved you rong, trololol! Try and beat me now! Haha.

(for all of you who don't get it, this is a parody on WhoDa's topic)
thread:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=137241.0

also note the poll.
yes i know this is a stuffty half-assed drama thread but it just had to come out that parallel is fail troll.

itt: parallel started a troll topic against Atheists (begging for a religion war) and then rage locked it when his trolling didn't go his way.

He claims it was a parody of some other religion topic.

He's an idiot.

He said it was a parody topic. Why you react now, and ignore all of the joke "Hot ___" topics that popped up a while ago, or the "x kids died..." topics a month or two ago, I do not know.

He said it was a parody topic. Why you react now, and ignore all of the joke "Hot ___" topics that popped up a while ago, or the "x kids died..." topics a month or two ago, I do not know.
because he's a troll.
those thread were created to be a worn-out joke, not some petty troll attempt.

because he's a troll.
those thread were created to be a worn-out joke, not some petty troll attempt.
Maybe he thinks he's so funny and was not purposely trying to be a troll?

on an unrelated note
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=137175.0
i think eevee got banned and her avatar rights revoked because the thread is locked.

Aye, that was expected. I did get a laugh from reading her location, though.

I guess you would have rather let it continue.

Oh sweet my own drama. Well there are so many I have to thank. Well, Jesus of course.  :cookieMonster:

Oh sweet my own drama. Well there are so many I have to thank. Well, Jesus of course.  :cookieMonster:
This right here should be bannable.

This right here should be bannable.
I honestly don't see what I did wrong.

I made a joke topic. No one got the joke. So I locked it, adding a poll that I thought would express to me the numbers of people who didn't get the joke.

I'm not trolling.

Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to clarify what I mean by "didn't get". Basically everyone took my completely literally. When honestly I am not even Christian.

Look!  It's the guy who's leaving!  I wonder if he is going to use another alt?