Author Topic: What are your best builds?  (Read 1391 times)

I'm just wondering if I could see ppl's best build and look at screenshots. So post pictures, comments, screenshots, and even videos of your build if you want below.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 03:13:42 PM by phydeoux »

Holy stuff Phydeoux
Thats awesome.

All of my "best" builds are still under construction.

I guess my TDM would be my best build.

Oh wait, I recreated the Concert stage and the stands from L4D2. That would be my best build.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:58:02 PM by BobSevenSevens »

I'm working on 4 builds right now: a hospital, a L4B deathmatch, a Ravenholm-like town, and a post-apocalyptic town. The Ravenholm-like town is sort've abandoned, though.

Would love a DM or TDM in that... Meh I like DM/TDM even in a 16x16 cube.

My hard drive got wiped out, no longer have my best saves.

My best build is a dainty 2-story house on my ZHR Applications server. Don't have to worry about not making it in because I'm the leader.
Anywho, it's got a half-circle railed balcony, 7 bricks in height, has a front yard with a garden and a tiled porch with bushes. The windows are symmetrically designed and the 1st floor has a winged design while the 2nd floor is more rectangular. Inside is a little bit of furniture and storage, complete with plants and a lovely dark red carpet as well as a nice little staircase made of mostly ramps to make it smoother. It has a raised foundation and is greatly detailed with good use of wedge bricks.

Phydeoux, where are your pics?

I guess my TDM would be my best build.

Oh wait, I recreated the Concert stage and the stands from L4D2. That would be my best build.
lol mrmulch

Would love a DM or TDM in that... Meh I like DM/TDM even in a 16x16 cube.

My hard drive got wiped out, no longer have my best saves.
Even just after your birthsay? D:

I kind of suck at building, but heres some of my best most recent builds anyway: